Your get your adrenaline pumping with the best pogo stick and bring your inner roo out! Make no difference if you are looking to buy a pogo stick to help you with your workout, or you want to have fun with the kids, beginners or experienced. This review of the best pogo stick to reviewing here to meet your requirements.
A pogo stick is a spring-loaded device used for jumping off the ground in the standing position. The modern pogo was patented by German inventors, Max Pohlig and Ernst Gottschall, way back in 1920 (InterExchange). Not long after, an inventor by the name of George B. Hansburg added two handles, solidifying what we know as our everyday pogo. Finally, manufacturers, such as Flybar and Vurtego, began mass-producing the device, putting their own innovative spin on it, and advertising it to children as an entertaining pastime.
Buy the Best Pogo Stick for a Happier, Healthier Life!
It might be a cliché. Still, doctors say that the key to living longer is to eat more vegetables and fruits, cut back on sugar, exercise regularly, and keep cigarettes at bay. However, many of us can’t find time to go to the gym, or even have the luxury to wake up early for a morning run. Thankfully, you can burn those calories without visiting the gym. With a best pogo stick, you can bounce your heart out while working your leg and buttock muscles, strengthening your back and beefing your core while shedding at least 600 calories an hour. Impressive right? Yes, so it’s time to pogoing now! You will love it a lot. The thing to think about is your intended use. Will you be using it for stunts and tricks or basic jumping as a fun way to add a little extra exercise to your day? Stunt models have several features that make them better suited to the task. These often include a body made out of a lightweight, yet sturdy metal, like aluminum, and a high-performance carbon fiber spring. A stunt model often provides maximum jump height, as well.
Best Pogo Stick Review
Choosing the best pogo sticks may be your primary concern . If you want to get the best quality gear for your workout or play, read on. This list of recommended pogo sticks is a few of the most popular pogo sticks in the market in a comprehensive pogo stick review to make you’re picking a little bit easier.
#1) Vurtego V4 Pro Pogo Stick
These pogo sticks are not your regular stick; it’s the best pogo stick, but on steroids! These most advanced best pogo stick ever created, the V4 Pro offers 10ft jump potential, extra-large slide shaft for maximum hang time, and self-lubricating bushing. The V4 is our fourth generation air pressure pogo stick. The V4 Pro pogo stick is recommended for those who want to take pogo jumping to the next level. The V4 comes in three sizes, which include small (5’5 ″ and under), medium (5’6 ″ – 5’11”), and large (6’ +). They feature premium parts, such as lizard skin grips, aluminum cylinders, and foot-pegs, and stainless steel shafts.
- Made for performance, the Vurtego V4 Pro Pogo Stick with adjustable air pressure can endure hours of use
- It is well designed, made of replaceable parts
- Has small, medium, and large sizes to meet the needs of different bodyweight
- The Vurtego V4 Pro pogo stick might cost a bit for its quality and performance
- Because this stick could jump high, extra care and safety practices must adhere
#2) Super Pogo 1505 Stick Review
One of the best pogo sticks out there is the Super Pogo 1505 Stick. This stick is produced for extreme jumping and technical pogo stick tricks. With the Super Pogo stick 1505, you can make your workout more fun and exciting. It is made of strong spring and built with heavy metal to hold up to the most rigorous use. When you ricochet, you utilize your back and center to settle yourself, reinforcing your back, conditioning your center. It additionally constructs muscle in your legs and back as you bounce. The 1505 pogo stick is perfect for teens to adults, as meant to accommodate jumpers weighing from 120 to 210 pounds weight limit.
- Designed with reliable handle grips
- Excellent grip on the foot so you’ll have lesser worries on slipping
- The exercise machine you’ve been waiting for
- It could go high so wearing a protective helmet is required
- The pogo stick could be stiff at first, so it requires practice to get it right
#3) Razor Gogo Pogo Stick
Offering a twist to the classic, the Razor Gogo Pogo Stick Black is perfect for playing outside. This small and simple pogo stick designed for young children between the ages of 5 and 8 years old and has a Razor pogo stick weight limit of 50 to 90 lbs. Foldable and portable, this stick made of an aluminum frame that makes it lightweight and suitable for travel. The fully enclosed spring system with low-friction bushings ensures optimum bounce performance so you can enjoy more. The handlebar is covered with foam grips to ensure your comfort.
- This stick looks cool with a shiny and sturdy aluminum frame. This stick could be your best pogo stick for kids six years old and up
- Lightweight and suitable for travel, no assembly required.
- Most of the kids love it, riding a pogo stick is excellent fun – and a nice workout too! Unfortunately, many users found the spring too stiff and difficult to make it bounce. Some of them reported it got the right bouncing abilities after a few jumping sessions. Still, some didn’t notice any changes and had to return the item.
- The 80 lbs to 90 lbs limit could be to low. Adults up 150 pounds have experienced getting a perfect bounce with the Razor Gogo.
#4) Flybar Foam Master Pogo Stick
You won’t go wrong with the originals. The Flybar Master Pogo Stick is a modern rendition of the classic pogo stick with an upgraded design you can’t see from the usual pogo stick. Flybar was founded by Ger Hansburg, one of the first manufactures of the pogo sticks, and remains the world’s leading manufacturer of pogo sticks. Recommended for kids nine years old and up, this pogo stick has a covered spring for additional safety. Kids won’t be exposed to moving parts, so you don’t have to worry about bruises and scratches. Black is the primary color. It comes with foam handlebars. Your kids will love it.
- It is perfect for kids nine years old. It has a nice high bounce, especially when lubricated.
- Well made stick to stand the test of time, sturdy enough for the teens.
- The foam handle rips and comes off with a lot of use
#5) Best Kids Pogo Stick – Foam Maverick Pogo Stick
The Foam Maverick Pogo Stick is recommended for beginners, and the company’s advertising is gear toward promoting that. It is the perfect entry pogo for the kids 5 to 9 years old. With different colors to choose from, this is a real hit that could make kids line for their turn. The companies advertising promotions are sited for kids
The Foam Maverick pogo sticks feature a rugged metal frame covered with foam for durability and comfort. The soft, easy-grip handles make it easy to hold while enjoying high jumps. When it comes to the Maverick, you don’t need to worry about your child getting injured on a moving part, as it is fully encased with foam covers provide a soft, resilient buffer. What’s more, while the footpads are set widely apart, the extra narrow center pole prevents scuffed knees and cramped legs. Like all Flybar products, the Maverick features a slip-resistant rubber base cap and skid-free foot petals to help your young one to land higher, more complex bounces with poise. foot-pegs are reliable, too, with a textured design for added stability and slip-free fun! The Foam Maverick pogo sticks could easily support 40 to 80 pounds of body weight.
- Recommended Beginners entry pogo stick for kids 5 to 9 years old up to 80 lbs
- Great design and built to last with foam handlebar
- Reasonable price for its quality
- Some customers experience their Maverick pogo is not bouncing.
- The foam handlebar rips off after extended use.
#6) New Bounce Soft, Easy Grip Pro Sport Pogo Stick for Ages 9 and up
The New Bounce Soft, Easy Grip Pro Sport Pogo Stick is for kids and adults, for Ages 9 and up is for beginner and intermediate riders. It is intended to promote fun for kids and kids at heart. Kids can benefit from the enjoyment of riding this pogo stick, while adults can use it as an exercise tool to strengthen their back and core.
- Pogo stick has a modern design that looks cool wherever you bring it
- Great way to burn those wiggles without the stress
- Features a metal frame covered with foam for durability and comfort
- Easy-grip handles to keep you in control
- Kids under 80 pounds may have trouble bouncing on it.
#7) Futuristic Pogo: Air-Trekkers Carbon Fiber Jumping Stilts
The Futuristic Pogo: Air-Trekkers Adult Model – Carbon Fiber Spring Jumping Stilts is futuristic indeed. Designed for youth and adults, these stilts can take your jumping exercises to the next level, extreme pogo. You attach each stilt to your leg that comes with a calf-cuff attachment feature. This attachment is lightweight and can easily be tightened according to your preference.
With it’s out of the ordinary design, which is in black, it also delivers a powerful jumping experience that can significantly improve motor and athletic skills.
- Jumping stilts can incredibly benefit your motor skills. BIONIC-LIKE DESIGN: High-performance carbon fiber springs. Leg Cuff & Wide Velcro binding straps for added safety. Certification: SGS and CE.
- RUN, JUMP, FLIP: Run Faster Jump Higher. Try parkour, free running, and acrobatic flips & tricks. Hands-free pogo stick on each leg!
- EXERCISE & FITNESS: Cardio, core body strength increases athletic skills ideal for agility, coordination, balance, and explosive force.
- ONLY USA LICENSED BRAND: Air Trekkers brand is the only USA royalty-paying licensee for German patent holder, Mr. Boeck. Quality parts and service for 11 years in the USA.
- It is designed for a higher bounce so that you can develop leg and core strength better
- One of the coolest ways to exercise and be healthy.
- Air-Trekker is for advanced jumpers
- It’s quite expensive compared to the regular sticks
The Best Pogo Stick Reviews Conclusion
When looking for the best pogo sticks, the weight of the user, and the quality of the stick itself must be considered. Don’t forget to include in your selection process the purpose of buying the stick. If you need it for a workout, you might want to invest in a very sturdy one that is recommended to contain rigorous use. If you are buying for the kids, make sure that the design has plenty of comfort features. You want your little ones to have fun, but safe all the time. Be wary of the stiffer ones, because if the stick is to tight, kids won’t be able to bounce and make the most of their time with it.
If you enjoyed this article then you should check out our article about the best mini trampolines on the market today.