The best trampoline brand is not just a source of fun for the family but also a way to a healthier heart. Research has already proven that the best trampoline brand is a good alternative to low-impact cardiovascular exercise not to mention, improve your balance and coordination. If you are shopping for the best trampoline brand before making a purchase, it helps a lot if you read different kinds of trampoline reviews to find out what people are saying about them. Before we list the best trampoline brand, here is a guide to choose the right one for your family or needs.
What to Look When in Trampoline Reviews?
The best trampoline reviews will suggest that there are certain criteria you need to look for if you want to get the best trampoline that fits your needs and budget. Some of the things you need to consider are the frames, the padding, springs, weight limit, and the enclosure.
- Frame: The frame holds everything together; therefore, it should be very strong. The best option is a frame made from galvanized iron because it is durable and more resistant to rust.
- Padding: Another feature of the best trampoline brand the adequate padding to the parts, especially the frame and the springs. The padding prevents any potential injuries if you accidentally hit the frame or get your hands or legs stuck between the springs.
- Springs: Always look for trampolines with rust-resistant and durable springs. It is better to shell out a few extra dollars for this feature than to regret later because the springs cannot withstand the test of time or do not pass safety standards.
- Weight Limit: Is the trampoline for family use or exercise use? How many people could use it? These are some of the things that you should also consider when shopping around for a trampoline.
- Enclosure: Any trampoline review will not overlook this feature because it ensures the safety of the jumper. When you jump and land, there is a probability that you will bounce off the center. Without an enclosure, you can be thrown off the trampoline and sustain serious injuries.
Review the Different Shapes of Trampoline Reviews
Trampolines come in different shapes and sizes. The shape greatly affects the price and the bounce of the trampoline and needs to be considered when doing trampoline reviews.
- Rectangle: Rectangular trampolines are the most expensive due to the large jumping area it provides. It also provides the best bounce with less control, making it perfect for exercise and gymnastics.
- Octagon: Octagonal falls in the middle when it comes to price. It allows jumpers to maintain its natural position when jumping.
- Square: Square shaped trampolines have the advantages of both rectangular and circular trampolines. It gives the same powerful bounce and area as the rectangular trampoline and the safety provided by the circular trampolines.
- Circle: The cheapest among the three trampoline reviews are the circular trampolines are great for backyard jumping because it always pulls the jumper into the center.
The Top Ten Best Trampoline Reviews: Best Brand Comparison
After considering the features and factors we listed above, here is our list of the top 10 best trampolines reviews. Read through each review and hopefully, this will help you make an informed decision before buying the best trampoline brand in this review.
Springfree is best known for its “smart” tgoma technology, a digitally interactive system that engages its users in fun. This is made possible through the built-in sensors on the mat that tracks the movement of the users and uses the body as the controller. It sends the data to your tablet via Bluetooth. Another notable feature of the 13-ft Springfree Trampoline is the smart engineering of its design – the springs and frames are carefully hidden beneath the jumping mat so anyone can’t hit it no matter how intense the jumping gets.
Other features of the Springfree Trampoline – 13ft Jumbo Square are:
- Flexible mat rods and nets
- Tear and UV-resistant net enclosure
- Jumping mat is made from tough geotextile fabric that can withstand impact 30 times than the ordinary mat.
- tgoma accessory game system that turns the trampoline into a digitally interactive game system.
- Basketball hoop and ladder
The AlleyOOP PowerBounce trampoline is equipped with Dual-Spring PowerBounce assemblies with PowerCam. This feature allows the springs to “grow” with its users. That means it learns the impact and level of the user’s bounce and the system can be configured to match it. Another unique feature is the patent-pending “DD” Sure-Lok System, heavy-duty frames that do not twist or gets deformed even with time. The frames are galvanized for additional durability and powder coated with a forest green finish to make it blend well with your yard. More so, its safety net enclosure is mounted externally allowing 36% more jumping area than its similar-sized competitors.
Other features of the AlleyOOP PowerBounce Trampoline are:
- Available in three sizes
- PowerBounce technology for improved shock absorption and bounce performance
- Convenient rest areas around the play area
- A safety net system rated to accommodate up to 295 lbs of impact
Manufactured by one of Australia’s leading sports and leisure brand, Vuly 2 has features that pass the high-quality standards expected of a trampoline. Safety-wise, Vuly 2 has a net enclosure made from silk terylene that keeps you from touching the frames no matter how intense the jump/bounce is. Its frame is also designed to last longer and withstand impact without flipping over. Another revolutionary feature is the HexVex jump mat which can be customized to give different bounce levels based on the activity or game you want to do inside the play area. That means, you can convert this trampoline into a basketball area and the jumping mat can withstand the impact of the bounce. Vuly 2 is fitted with 2-ringed steel frames and a double layer of springs. Furthermore, it has a weight limit of 330 lbs allowing it to accommodate 3 to 4 children at the same time.
Other features of the Vuly 2 trampoline are:
- Stylish UV and water-resistant safety pads
- Solid framework
- Comes in 4 different sizes
- Two-ring click together frames for more durability and safety
Skywalker is a top trampoline brand so it comes as no surprise that the Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet Jump Dunk Trampoline with Safety Enclosure and Basketball Hoop meets or even exceed the ASTM standards of safety. For starters, its polyethylene safety net enclosure interlocks to the jumping mat through the buttonhole at the end of each V-ring. Such a design also eliminates all gaps for optimum safety. The spring pad is made from one-inch thick and UV-resistant foam for added protection and comfort. The Skywalker trampoline is rectangular which means it has a bigger play area. And with its 250-lb weight capacity, it can indeed hold a group of children playing basketball hoops or adults jumping together.
Other features of the Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet Jump Dunk Trampoline with Safety Enclosure and Basketball Hoop:
- T-socket construction design for maximum stability and durability
- Rust-resistant springs and UV-resistant spring pads
- No-gap enclosures
- Dual-closure system for added safety
- Basketball hoop attachment made from weather-resistant materials
The SkyBound Stratos Trampoline with Full Enclosure Net System has a lightning-quick Enclosure System that does not require bolts, screws, brackets, and pole caps when installing it. Instead, it uses the push-pin technology that allows you to set it up easily. The frame is made from galvanized steel with a 10-year warranty. It also has 6 w-shaped legs for added stability as well as 8.5-inch thick galvanized zinc springs, preventing it from early corrosion and rusting.
Other features of the SkyBound Stratos Trampoline with Full Enclosure Net System are:
- 330-lb weight capacity
- UV-resistant concave safety net
- Padded with a proprietary blend of PVC foam
- 10-year warranty
This quality trampoline comes from California-based trampoline manufacturer Merax which features a safe-play basketball hoop, secure safety enclosure, heavy-duty steel ladder, galvanized steel frame, and stable w-shaped legs. Furthermore, it has 72 pieces of galvanized springs as well as a galvanized steel frame, which is rust-resistant. The jumping mat is made from PP mesh material and a durable water-resistant PE pad.
Other features of the Merax 14-Feet Round Trampoline are:
- 330-lb weight capacity
- Basketball hoop attachment and ladder for additional fun
- 6 W-shaped legs
JumpSport StagedBounce Trampoline with Enclosure has the revolutionary StageBounce technology which allows 505 of the springs to engage immediately while the other half engages after a few seconds. This mechanism reduces the risk of injury without compromising the quality of the bounce. Another safety feature is the patented Triple-safe design of the enclosure together with its shock-absorbing poles and sleeves that can absorb more impact ensuring the safety of the jumpers.
Other features of the JumpSport StagedBounce Trampoline with Enclosure are:
- More than 25 safety innovations for optimum safety
- StageBounce technology that “grows” with the jumper’s bounce level and impact
- Overlapping Entry to prevent accidental fallout
- Spring configuration to reduce the risk of injury
Skywalker trampolines have been designed with family safety in mind. Just like its siblings, the Skywalker Trampolines Square Trampoline with Enclosure comes with the company’s patented No-Gap enclosure system, decreasing the risk of injury and accidents. The trampoline has frame rails that measure 2.4 inches in diameter and extra-thick 16-gauge rust-resistant galvanized steel wall thickness for durability and stability. It also features T-socket technology that prevents the steel frames from twisting no matter how deep the impact is. The safety mat features the patented buttonhole feature, which attaches the enclosure net to the V-rings closer to the jumping mat and away from the springs.
Other features of the Skywalker Trampoline are:
- T-socket technology for greater stability and durability
- 16-gauge, 2.4 in; diameter galvanized steel frame
- 250-lb weight capacity
- Corner to corner frame measurement of over 21 feet for more jumping space
The Giantex Trampoline Combo Bounce Jump Safety Enclosure Net W/Spring Pad Ladder is considered one of the best trampolines on the market today. Thanks to its innovative features that provide fun and safety to its users. The trampoline comes in different sizes but one of the most outstanding features is its height: 31.5 inches, which means it can accommodate any jumper no matter how tall they are. It also has a portable ladder enabling even the smallest kid to get into it and have fun. Safety-wise, it is fitted with a Safe Enclosure Net, which loosely and tightly connected to galvanized steel poles with foam sleeves. There is no gap between the enclosure net and jumping mat so it guarantees your safety while you are jumping on it.
Other features of the Giantex Trampoline Combo Bounce Jump Safety Enclosure Net W/Spring Pad Ladder are:
- Rust-Resistant Galvanized Steel Frame and PP Jumping Mat- Galvanized steel poles
- 375-lb weight capacity
- Easy assembly
- Solid U-shaped leg base
Conclusion and Review
The top 10 trampoline reviews should help you choose the best brand for you. These trampoline reviews are for finding also the best trampoline available. Buying the best brand has to fit your objectives for it to be considered the best for you. When looking at these trampoline reviews, make sure that you put safety first based on the brand and size.
If you enjoyed this article then you should check out our Propel Trampolines Review!